Monday, January 4, 2010

It's a new Year, so a new blog

I really, really enjoyed doing my 365 blog and would like to continue. Of course, at the end I kinda became a little overwhelmed & the blog was the first thing to go. This year will be different. Mostly because I'm doing a different blog. I'm going with 365/52/12 concept. I think I can keep up with it. I will try to do a daily entry but, if I fail, I won't freak, I'll make sure to get at least one post per week. And, if that doesn't work as well, I'll do one post per month (which will be BORING for you the follower but I'm hoping it won't come to that!!) Have no idea how I will do my titles & labels but, I'll figure that out once I've finalized my 2009-365 blog!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am your first follower. Come on Suzi! show me what you are up to in 2010

    ReplyDelete