Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 12, Week 2, Month 1

We FINALLY had a JV game (many of the schools we play are too small to have both a JV & V BB team). While the JV isn't that good, they held their own against Westfair. In fact, with 59 seconds left in the game, we were only loosing by 1 point. And, Nick got fouled. 2 free throw shots. If he made one, we tied. If he made both, we had a GOOD chance of winning. Poor Nick, too much pressure, he missed both. But, it was interesting & fun game to watch!

3 comments:

  1. But which one is Nick? Hard to tell in the photo. Is he in green or white? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick's in white, standing at the free throw line. One day, I will have a fancy pants camera (like yours!) and will be able to take a 1/2 way decent shot in the gym. Of course, my kids will have graduated & be married living in Forks Wa (ok, Becca will be living in Forks, Nick will probably still be living at home. LOL) Maybe I can get good shots of my g'kids??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid blogspot. Wouldn't let me comment on my own blog. :P

    ReplyDelete